Family sickened by CO coming from generator

Our Guarantee. We Win or It’s Free ® 

SOLEBURY TWP., Pa. – Early Wednesday morning, a family was rushed to the hospital after being sickened by carbon monoxide fumes originating from a generator inside their Bucks County home.

The family from Bucks County was hospitalized after being sickened by CO fumes from a generator. The incident occurred early Wednesday morning at a home on Hillcrest Lane in New Hope.

The family, consisting of the two adults and their two children were transported to Saint Mary Medical Center for treatment. The police did not release any information regarding their current condition.

The Medic team immediately responded from a call around 5:00 a.m. from a residence located on Hillcrest Circle in Solebury Township.

According to the police, the generator was kept inside the garage of the home, was not provided the proper ventilation.

According to authorities, the family had to use a generator due to the loss of power as a result of superstorm Sandy.

Authorities say that four family members, with their two children, were treated at the St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne. Although their conditions were not made public, medical staff reported that they were semi-conscious.

Due to the loss of power, courtesy of superstorm Sandy, many in the region were forced to use to use their generators to provide power to their homes. Authorities reminded homeowners not to use generators in the garage, or near a vent or a window.

If you or a loved has suffered due to negligence you may wish to consult with experienced Injury Lawyers. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Please note strict deadline apply and it is in your best interest to contact an attorney immediate.

Link –

Link –

Get A Free Consultation!

    Email Address

    Complete Name

    Type of Accident

    Phone Number